USA and Canada Costsaver 2018: Essence of Eastern Canada end Montreal Summer 2018
Brochure Type: USA and Canada Costsaver 2018
This all-embracing exploration of Eastern Canada takes you beyond Canada's largest city of Toronto to beautiful French speaking Quebec with its fortified city, cobblestone streets and renowned Quebecois delicacies, cultures and traditions. Finally, take in the sights of Old Montreal and perhaps set sail to Boston to experience the picturesque sites along the beautiful rocky coastlines of Canada and New England.
- Kingston Take a cruise through the scenic Thousand Islands region
- Montreal Embark on an orientation tour of the city with a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls Witness the majestic American and Canadian sides of the falls aboard a cruise
- Ottawa Enjoy a sightseeing tour of some of the city's most famous sights
- Quebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is made and turned into various other maple products
- Toronto Sightseeing includes Chinatown and the CN Tower and insight into traditional native arts at the Storyboot Project, a TreadRight Heritage Initiative
- 1 Breakfast
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
Call (336) 222-1000 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13704175
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Arrive Toronto (2 Nights): Welcome to Toronto, Canada's largest city. Get settled in at your hotel before meeting your Travel Director this afternoon.|
Chelsea Hotel Toronto
|Day 2||Toronto||Niagara Falls Excursion: This morning, travel to Niagara Falls, one of the largest falls in the world. See the Canadian and American sides as you cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls. Back in Toronto, experience the sights and history of this multicultural city. Learn more about traditional native arts at the Storyboot Project, a TreadRight Heritage Initiative. This project aims to revive the traditional arts by creating partnerships with elders and artisans.|
|Day 3||Ottawa||Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa (2 Nights): After departing Toronto, drive along Lake Ontario to Kingston where you'll board a cruise down the St. Lawrence River. Later, head to Ottawa, Canada's beautiful capital city.|
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa
|Day 4||Ottawa||Ottawa Sightseeing and Free Time: Start the day with a sightseeing tour of Ottawa to view the city's most famous landmarks. Enjoy a visit to the Mountie Stables where you can see the trusty steeds of the Canadian Mounted Police up close. The rest of the day is free.|
|Day 5||Quebec City||Ottawa - Quebec City (2 Nights): Today, arrive in Quebec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its narrow cobblestone streets and stone buildings, it exudes a strong European feel. Later, set out for Cap-de-la-Madeleine located at the mouth of the Saint-Maurice and St. Lawrence Rivers. Your evening is free.|
|Day 6||Quebec City||Quebec City Sightseeing and Free Time: Join a Local Specialist and explore Old Quebec, the historic heart of French Canada. View the famous turreted Chateau Frontenac, The Citadel, and the historic Plains of Abraham. The rest of the day is yours to do as you please.|
|Day 7||Montreal||Quebec City - Montreal: This morning, an Iconic Breakfast is served at Erabliere le Chemin du Roy, a Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is made and turned into other maple products. Set out for Montreal, designated by UNESCO as a "City of Design." Upon arrival, enjoy an orientation tour with a Local Specialist. This evening is free.Iconic Breakfast|
Sandman Montreal Longueuil
|Day 8||Depart Montreal||Depart Montreal: Bid 'Au Revoir' to French Canada and your newfound friends as your trip comes to an end in Montreal.|
- For a trip with more exclusive Insider experiences, more included meals and upgraded hotels, see our Best of Eastern Canada itinerary featured in the USA and Canada brochure.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class